June 14, 2011

UGLY LITTLE LIARS

Hands down the most embarrassing thing about my life right now, Pretty Little Liars has devoured hours and hours of my life and has made me paranoid about all my friends. Honestly, it started out as something I just watched because my girlfriend liked it. But as time progressed, I found myself wanting to know what happens next. And then my balls fell off. Fuck off.

My dumbass is going to watch the premier of season two tonight on ABC family. I know this channel is home to some of the stupidest shit, but I can't help it.

Speaking of bad television and ridiculousness:








I had no idea they could transform what looks like a senior citizen walker into a "body ripper." I can just imagine little tennis balls on the legs of this thing. Seriously? Grandpa never looked so sexy, balls kissing the floor. What's next, strengthures dentures?

Lastly, from afar, this post looks like a horndogging 12-year-old girl wrote it.

Sounds about right.

No comments:

Post a Comment